Spring is the time for Euro football (yes it starts in August, but ends in May or June, so it is championship time).
And, our friends at Uptown Update give a shoutout to O’Shaughnessy’s, at Wilson and Ravenswood. They note the Euro football content being broadcast.
Ravenswood is full of great places to watch football. Here’s a couple we’re aware of:
- O’Shaughnessy’s, Ravenswood & Wilson
- The Globe Pub, 1934 W Irving Park Rd.
- Ginger’s Ale House, 3801 N Ashland Ave.
- Grace Street Tap, 3759 N Western Ave.
- Grafton Pub, 4530 N Lincoln Ave.