UU: Have a pint, watch a match
Spring is the time for Euro football (yes it starts in August, but ends in May or June, so it is championship time).
And, our friends at Uptown Update give a shoutout to O'Shaughnessy's, at Wilson and Ravenswood. They note the Euro football content being broadcast.
Ravenswood is full of great places to watch football. Here's a couple we're aware of:
Read Uptown Update's review of O'Shaughnessy's.
- O'Shaughnessy's, Ravenswood & Wilson
- The Globe Pub, 1934 W Irving Park Rd.
- Ginger's Ale House, 3801 N Ashland Ave.
- Grace Street Tap, 3759 N Western Ave.
- Grafton Pub, 4530 N Lincoln Ave.